I love my slow cooker very much. It is one of my most utilized kitchen gadgets. Being a working mom, a lot of times I need to cook something that is effortless. Slow cooker makes things easier and less messy in the kitchen. I just need to dump in everything in the pot and leave them either overnight or before I go to work.
- 1 pack of Ketomee Noodle – rinsed under cold water for 1 minute
- 1/2 chicken – if you can find old or kampong chicken, it will taste better
- 4 dried shitake mushrooms – soaked in hot water for 30 minutes.
- ½ cup kei chi or goji berries
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- Dash of white pepper
- Toss everything, except the noodle, into the slow cooker.
- Set the power to medium. Leave it for 6-8 hours.
- After 8 hours, you should have a very rich and flavourful chicken broth.
- The chicken meat will fall off the bones. Take out the bones – discard.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings
- Arrange the Ketomee Konjac Noodle in a bowl
- Pour the hot chicken broth, chicken meat, mushrooms and goji berry into the bowl
- Ready to serve
#konjac #shirataki #lowcarb #diabetic #keto