KETOMEE Konjac Fettuccine is perfect for Pasta Puttanesca. Its firm texture mingled well with the aromatic salty and spicy Puttanesca sauce.
- 1 pack of Ketomee Konjac Fettuccine – rinsed under cold water for 1 minute
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic – smashed, peeled and chopped
- 4 slices of anchovy fillets – chopped
- 1 can tuna – drain the liquid
- ½ cup pitted black olives – sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 can whole plum tomatoes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - halved
- Chopped parsley and basil for garnish
- Dash of black pepper
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan
- Add anchovy fillets, fry until fragrant.
- Add in the garlic and tuna, cook until the tuna is dry
- Pour the whole plum tomatoes and dried chili flakes, bring to boil
- Add in the capers and black olives.
- Toss in the Ketomee Konjac Fettuccine, mix well
- Season with black pepper.
- Toss in the cherry tomatoes, mix well
- Dish out and garnish with chopped parsley and basil
- Ready to serve
#konjac #shirataki #lowcarb #diabetic #keto