KETOMEE Konjac Fettuccine is perfect for Bolognese sauce. The firm texture of konjac pasta complements the rich Bolognese sauce.
I love bolognese sauce pasta. However many times when I eat in restaurants, the sauce usually taste too sweet. Many ready-made pasta sauces have added sugar. I believe no sugar is needed to make bolognese sauce as the onions and carrots already sweetened the sauce.
I prefer to make my own bolognese sauce compared to buying ready-made pasta sauce from the supermarket. It tastes more delicious, cheaper and fresher. I can be assured that only the finest and freshest ingredients go into the sauce.
Konjac pasta has no taste and has firm textures. The chunky minced beef in this rich bolognese sauce is the perfect companion for the konjac pasta. It makes the dish taste lighter and fresher.
With KETOMEE Konjac Shirataki Fettuccine you can say goodbye to soggy, overcooked and mushy Fettucine Bolognese.
- 1 pack of Ketomee Konjac Shirataki Fettuccine – rinsed under cold water for 1 minute
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic – smashed, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 100 gr Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 250 gr minced beef
- ½ yellow onions, finely chopped
- ½ can whole peeled Italian tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan
- Add onions and fry until fragrant
- Add the minced beef, season with salt and pepper and stir to break up the lumps.
- Cook until the beef is browned
- Add in the garlic, carrots and mushrooms. Cook for additional 2 minutes
- Pour the whole plum tomatoes bring to boil, simmer for 30 minutes
- Toss in the Ketomee Konjac Fettuccine, mix well
- Toss in the fresh basil. Take out from the heat
- Dish out and garnish with chopped basil
- Ready to serve
#konjac #shirataki #lowcarb #diabetic #gluten-free