Q. Is Ketomee ready-to-eat?
Yes, all Ketomee products are pre-cooked and ready to eat. You only need to drain the liquid and rinse them. You can dry-fry the noodles without oil to warm it up or to make it dry. Cook it like how you cook your blanched noodle or cooked pasta.
Q. Does Ketomee require refrigeration?
When the package is unopened, no refrigeration is needed. Just keep in a cool and dry place. However once it's opened, you need to keep it in the refrigerator and consume it within 3 days
Q. Is Ketomee really gluten-free?
Yes, the main ingredients are water and konjac /shirataki root powder. In the Oat Fettuccine, the ingredients are water, konjac / shirataki root powder and pure oat fiber. No wheat at all. Our whole production line doesn't have any wheat whatsoever.
Q. I am a vegetarian. Can I eat Ketomee?
All ingredients of Ketomee are plant-based, no animal product.
Q. How is the taste of Ketomee?
Uncooked Ketomee has no taste but once you cook it, it tastes delicious....!! Cook up a storm with my favourite recipes at: ketomee.com/recipes
Q. I am watching my blood sugar but I miss my noodle and pasta. Is Ketomee really safe to eat?
Ketomee has very low Glycemic Index, making it perfect for anyone who wants to reduce carbohydrate intake, control blood sugar and lose weight. Diabetics can enjoy Ketomee without worrying about blood sugar-spike.
Q. How's the packaging of Ketomee?
Ketomee is packed with water in a plastic bag. The weight for each pack is between 250gr - 350gr (with water). Since we don't use artificial preservatives, we preserve it using High Temperature Sterilization which requires water to be kept inside the package.
Q. Do you have Ketomee that doesn't have any liquid?
No, the process of making dry konjac / shirataki noodle requires addition of sugar. Our products are specially designed to be sugar free so we only have konjac / shirataki noodle immersed in water.
Q. I see some black spots in the noodle. Is it OK?
Definitely OK. Ketomee konjac is natural and unbleached. The dark spots are part of the konjac / shirataki roots and skin. It is normal and harmless.
Q. How to purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed for payments.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account yet, you need to create an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- Then reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and conditions.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
You can pay either with major credit cards or Paypal Account.
- Via Paypal (Visa or Mastercard / American Express / Paypal Funds)
- Via Ipay88 (Visa or Mastercard / Internet Banking)
Q. Do you accept Cash on Delivery?
I am sorry, currently we don't offer COD
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email address that was used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at email@example.com with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancelled.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia
Q. How is the shipment?
Fast, convenient and FREE for order above RM65 (for Peninsular Malaysia only). We will pack your goods and send them right to your doorstep for FREE. We want you to enjoy Ketomee without worrying about exorbitant shipping charges. For orders from Sabah and Sarawak, standard Pos Laju charges applied.
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery in West Malaysia will take 2-3 working days and East Malaysia will take 6-10 days. However due to the Covid situation, there might be some unexpected delays.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to clear your doubts.